Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eyes

Hey, here I have a light update. I am bored waiting the que for eyes doctor. I shoud've been register with the doctor by phone from before. Thought that the doctor will be empty, but it is fully crowded, don't know maybe lots of people start to get their eyes blinded. I registered straight when I arrived and its gonna take about an hour to wait said the registry woman who did it. So, instead of me waiting and doing nothing, I forced my self to drive. Random destinations. Suddenly I remember my friends who told me a wear shop somewhere around denpasar " it was like a light that bulp, cartoon ". Went there, and they had lots of wears that are suitable and good for me. I bought two of those and I guess I'll claim the bill to mom, cuz I spent my own money.

why am I going to the doctor? I lost my specs, I need a new one. Mommy told me, to check it to the doctor just to make sure if there will be any power need to be added to the specs that will be mine.

Cheers
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger