Thursday, July 23, 2009

I miss it!

I did a review on folders of photos that are placed in my external hardisk. The photo below is one of the first photos that I collected. I guess this was taken at 2005 by beach mate of mine whose now busy with his job and family life.

I remember those time when beach was my day. a school time and beach, that's will widely explained my days.

Sometimes I wonder how I miss the time riding the lines of bluish water color, the time that stomach was aching when big swells are coming, the time when oxygen was barely enough to breath under the wipe out. The after surf was also being part of the things. I often went out from the water before my brother did, just to get a clear view of super yellow sunset with ciggaretes and teh botol.

Beach oh beach....
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger