Monday, August 17, 2009

Lovely




The closing ceremony of the UPH festival was superb. Two thumbs up. Fireworks that have been talked by everyone. It was fired right in front of the campus. 

Actually my friends wont go, but after several attempts of encouraging them to go, finally they did. The fireworks started at 8. We were heading the place close to the time it started. Benton Junction was the place. It was full of human, a sea of human. Lots of others UPH freshmen that were still wearing the uniform attended it. 

A woman was hanging on a rope when i arrived. I guess, the fireworks did not work it self, just like an exploding fireworks. But it had its concept and story. I was busy taking picture of the woman, and suddenly the fireworks were exploding and lighted up the sky. 

I had a less expectation than the reality. It was a super mesmerizing. After the whole tiring, festival and the required activities to be done, and the fireworks were there. I ran here and there just to get the best angle for the picture. Everyone was frozen looking at it. The car stopped, people with their dinner, paused, and people stared. 

By this, i am missing those days i was in Malaysia. My house was 12th floors. The balcony had a view of the best mall in the area. It often fired the fireworks. We were busy with our studies in our room, and suddenly an exploding sound was heard. We went out and to the balcony. The firework was coloring the sky. Maybe its the nature of human, when we are looking at something too beautiful, we tend to be speechless and frozen. four of us used to be there, standing and amused by it. I wonder this firework is such a good time flash back. I have a dream that one day, i'll be watching at the best fireworks in the world with my family, friends and the one i love. 

Tommorow, will be the first day of uni. I am ready. Books were packed, pencil case is full, and mind is set. 

cheers

No comments:

Powered By Blogger