Friday, July 24, 2009

Pork chop baibeh..

As much as I remember, the last time I had the best steak was in Malaysia, one year back, when my sister had a visit. We had it at TGIF, it was nice and big in portion.

This time, finally after a random drove here and there around ubud, we made it to Nacho's mama. Its actually a branch of a famously known restaurant with their best spare ribs, Nuri's. The restaurant is only few feets away from its main rest.
I prefer to have my meals at their branch instead at their main rest. The reason is that, they have less crowd. U don't wanna know how crowded it is at the peak season.

Arived at Nacho's mama, a grill was placed at the main entrance. There were two thick slices of meat being grilled, it wasn't the spare ribs. Everytime I've been here, I've always had ribs, never tried any other things before. I was thinking of trying something new and I ordered the slices of meat that were grilled and it was a pork chop.

20 minutes and yes the food came. A plate of mash potato and a bowl of vegies were complimentary. The first byte and so on satisfied me so much, its insanely delicious. The tasty chops with its juicy that melted to your tounge on your every byte. A plus of its special sauce that was mainly chili and sweet soy sauce. The best part of the steak was it's fat! The juice! GOD!

Its really not a mistake to had this one tonight, even thou this tummy keep on racing infront, but this really worth. Seriously, it worths so much! Try it!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger