Friday, July 24, 2009

Sat - ur - day

I was thinking something about what does saturday really means. So the first thing I did is splitting out the words into sylables. It becomes sat- ur - day, and maybe it means sit for the whole day, that insists a day of chilling.

I woke up late today, I snoozed the alarm again and again, till dad came inside my room and woke me. A daily things did at the shop. At 11 mom, dad and me headed sanur for its mix rice. Dissapointed very much, after sat half an hour in the car, then we knew that the rice has just finished. So, we headed another direction that has its best mix rice. Renon, "warung bundaran renon" .

Its a mix of balinese meals. There were lawar, babi guling with their tasty sauce, and also its jeroan " pork spare part". One of my favourite drinks is, it's orange juice. Surprisingly orange " where's the pul? Where's the pulp? Whrreeesss the pulp????"
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger