Tuesday, August 11, 2009

O R I E N T A T I O N D A Y 2

today is the second day of orientation. Started the same time like yesterdayn at 7. The difference is two of my friends do not joined, they oversleep and so I went to the campus with my other friend.

Arrived at the campus, we go straight to one of the buildings for a library introducion purpose. It shaped and filled like a conventional room, or a big lecture room. But, they removed the chair and we sit at the floor. I just knew that sitting on the floor for an hour or so, it really hurts. First, it hurts your butt, second you can feel your back in pain. I am sleepy right now, a boring speaker speaks at the podium. I guess I'll be napping by now, and you can see the girl who sits next to me is having a lil' nap. I will be joining her.

Cheers
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger