Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Orientation

I am a freshman to the campus. This morning the orientation has just started. It would be a full week time with only holiday on Sunday. On my first day of orientation, it was a bit messed up. I joined my friends to go to the campus instead of going with motorbike. I woke up right on time and the schedule went on nicely until Christina who had also confirmed with my friends to go to the campus together gave us a call and she just woke up. We were supposed to be at the camous at 7 and at 6.55 we were still waiting for her. Btw, it was not a problem.

I am dressed with the right uniform. It was a white polo shirt, paired with a blue jeans and a casual shoes. At the campus, even thou we went there together, but after all we were all separated into groups. I forced my self to joined the orientation. Its a time of making up friends. New friendly people were there and so now we know each other. My group is formed with 9 freshman, that are 7 girls and 2 boys that are me and another one. We have a mentor that lead us everywhere and gave us instruction. Lucky i am in a group with a nice one, one of my friends is in a group with superb annoying one.

The agenda was, we joined the opening ceremony at the sport center. Its a semi indoor basketball courts that is enough to maintain us. I believe it is more than a thousand new comers joined the uni. activities after activities, at 1 we joined a psychology tests. It was 3 hours long and there was a part that is purposely printed in a small size letter. This part made an eyes error, it zoomed by its own. You know when your eyes get to tired at it suddenly just zoomed in and out and it gets blurry, Thats what i had. Right after the test, we had a light conversation with everyone and the mentors told the agenda for tomorrow. At 5, we are released and we were home. Nice.

A supper tired, and a back ache. I need a massage !! anyone!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger