Friday, August 7, 2009

WELCOME JAKARTA!

So, after been spending a full year in bali, that started up as a uni break and ended up working with mom and dad, finally i move to jakarta and will be starting my uni this really soon. Its hard and tough just to ket my self go to a new place, i guess its not only hard on me but also mom and dad. Mom really touched me. The story is, we were seriously rushing on sending me to the airport, my flight was at 3 and at 2. 15 we were stil at a restaurant having our lunch. There was not much thing about good bye this time, time is catching me. On my arrival at Jakarta, Daddy gave me a call and one of the things that he told me is that " hey mom was crying while we had our dinner, she said house is too quite without me" it really touched me. 

My flight was delayed for an hour and half. It was really frustating. My handphone battery was a bit left, so i did not listen to any music, better use it to call my brother who picked me up at the air port latter. Things that i always hate about going with plane is the line up. Indonesians are just the worst, they can't do it. Kept on pushing me over and over again, even after i did several attempt to make them stop. Lion air, its a budget plane ticket, i did not expect much about the plane. I slept the whole route that resulted on my super hot ass transformed into a flat screen. 

Thanks to my brother that picked me up right on time. We drove to Karawaci, where we are staying and took my Brand new laptop at his friends who managed to took it for me at the mac store. Its a 13- inch Mac Book Pro. I supposed to get the new mac book but the discontinued production of it gave me the better Macbook Pro. It is superb. I am happy with this one, even though i am awfully lack of mac thingy, but i am happy for this. I am still finding out on how to utilize its function, people said its hard for the first time but when you get it, you thank mac so much. I hope what they said are true. So lets see.

A wise man words that motivate me to go here are " there is always something to sacrifice for you to gain a better one". I've got to move on people, live in Bali is fine but i would like to have a new one that suits my age. This age, am not supposed to work but study. I am a typical study oriented person, so i guess this uni's things wont be a problem.

Today at 8 am will be an EPT (english proficiency test) that is one of the requirements to join the international class. I should score high this time, the minimum score is 500 out of 1000. WISH ME LUCK !! please...

I am really thankful for person who keeps on coming to my blog, even thou i dont know, who are you, but a big THANKS for you. I'll be pleased if you could drop a comment or anything at the chat box. 

Cheers!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger