Sunday, August 9, 2009

THE POWER OF MAC!

Pencil sketch
What people said about the power of mac
the same thing
normal
hahahhaa.... its the power of mac, that means the power of mac. hahhaa..
Using this laptop is a nice one, what i said on my previous post is right, once you know how to use it , u thank mac! yes it is. its easy and fast. A start up that only take few seconds and a shut down that cost your's 5 seconds, i counted it. A multi function touchpad, amazed me. You can do lot of shortcuts here. A photos resize, rotate, to another tab, to another windows and many more. Im not promoting mac here! hahaha... being ironic . 

Today, woke up quite late, that was at 1. Nothing to do, so watched tv and went online. I felt hungry, so i ordered a presto-ed fish and the did the delivery, i don't feel like going out side today. At 5, brother and me finally made a decision to go to the basketball court and had a game. 

He forced me to go to the movie with his friends and him, but i denied it. reason? i dont feel going anywhere. For dinner, thera and diana who are friends since junior high school that join the same uni with me came. So, we had a meal at a small restaurant near by our house. The result of me rejecting my brother is, facebook-ing and blog update. Facebook is a really nice community to stay connected with each other. I can be said, have been out of contact with tya for sometime and today we chatted. its nice to hear from her. 

tommorow? i dont know!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger